Pool Bar in Glen Waverley
Learn more about us by calling at (03) 9068 6320
BB8 Billiards Club is building a reputation as the best billiards club in Glen Waverley. We are also sistered with Cue8bar in Clayton and Legends Billiards Club in Box Hill, so you can expect the same great experience. Visit us today to see for yourself.
The story of 16 balls
8-ball pool is the oldest version of pool there is and unlike its many variants (9-ball, 10-ball or 7-ball) 8-ball pool uses all 16 balls (1 cue ball, 7 solid-coloured, 7 striped and 1 black).
The ultimate object of the game is to legally pocket the 8 ball, once all balls from a player's assigned group have been pocketed.
If you’re not too sure what all this means, visit BB8 Billiards Club to learn all about this fantastic sport and its many terms. We also have other games for you to try out.
- Sports bar
- Function room
- Arcade games
- Pool bar
- Trendy decor
- Great drinks
- Fun-loving staff
- Expansive range of games
- Glen Waverley
- South East Melbourne
The best racks in town!
Pool Tips for beginners
BB8 Billiards Club wants to ensure that beginners do not feel daunted when handling a cue for the first time and have put together this handy guide of some fundamentals.
- 1. Develop the right stance so you won’t fall over if someone bumps into you.
- 2. Chalk before every shot.
- 3. Hold your cue in a way you feel comfortable and in control. Also, make sure your hand bridge is stable.
- 4. Learn to aim. A good trick is visualising a 'ghost' ball in front of your target and where you expect it to go.
- 5. Break down the centre. Leave the crazy angles and trick-shots for experts.
- 6. Play safe. Take your time to feel the shot. Don’t rush.
- 7. Most importantly, have fun!
Call us now to reserve a table!
Practice makes perfect
Less talking, more chalking!
Pool is one of the most enjoyable indoor games and is accessible to everyone and all skill levels. Call us today to book a table.